McGraw-Hill Education LSAT 2017, Cross-Platform Edition
$35.00 In stock:
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 35 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
The all-in-one LSAT Prep Course that lets students take LSAT practice tests across all platforms book, online, and mobile
This guide is a fully immersive book, online, and mobile program designed to help students assess their strengths and weaknesses and create a specific study plan to achieve the LSAT score they want. Written by an attorney and LSAT instructor, this course introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test.
McGraw-Hill Education: LSAT 2017, Cross-Platform Prep Course covers the foundations of each essential concept, introduces strategies and includes review exercises to help students increase their test-taking confidence. More than 100,000 students take the LSAT every year.
- 7 interactive practice tests for exam readiness
- A diagnostic test to help test-takers assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Casebook-style instruction similar to what students will encounter in law school classes
- Specific guidance for approaching the LSAT Logic Games--widely considered to be the most challenging part of the LSAT
- Detailed description of all question types found throughout the Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension sections of the test
- A thorough explanation of the format of the latest LSAT All instructional content available in both print and interactive formats
- New: An 8-page insert in the front of the book that illustrates the advantages of this unique learning platform
- A personalized study plan with daily goals
- Powerful analytics to chart students progress
- Answer keys that provide comprehensive explanations and identify and explain common errors
About the Authors:
Russ Falconer, JD (Dallas, TX), is an attorney in private practice in Dallas, Texas, and is an experienced LSAT instructor who has worked as both a classroom teacher and a private tutor.
Drew Johnson (Austin, TX) is co-founder of Anaxos Inc., an Austin-based company specializing in the development of high-stakes test items and test-preparation material for all major standardized tests.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|