Likelihood Of Confusion In Trademark Law #46331
$375.95 In stock:
List Price: $395.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 375 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Likelihood of Confusion in Trademark Law gives this vital concept the full coverage it deserves, while addressing it in the lucid, straightforward way that attorneys and interested laypersons can easily understand.
Written by a leading practitioner with more than 25 years of experience in trademark and unfair competition law, this essential reference clearly explains the generally accepted method used by the courts to determine whether likelihood of confusion exists in trademark cases — the multiple factor test. Likelihood of Confusion in Trademark Law is packed with step-by-step checklists and hundreds of examples that help to spotlight the kinds of trademarks that are likely to be confused with established trademarks and those that are not. Included are effective, trial-tested strategies and tips on how to outmaneuver your opponent in court, whatever side you represent.
Updated at least once a year, Likelihood of Confusion in Trademark Law is a must-have reference for trademark specialists and other intellectual property attorneys and important reading for corporate counsel, generalists, and corporate executives.
“Likelihood of Confusion in Trademark Law is an excellent reference guide for professionals and non-professionals interested in the "key question" of trademark law…. Every practitioner should keep a copy of the book nearby.”
– Bryn T. Lorentz, Corporate Counsel – Intellectual Property, The Kroger Co.
"Likelihood of Confusion in Trademark Law sheds needed light on an important area of trademark law.”
– Bernard Zidar, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, McKesson Corporation
“Kirkpatrick gives the practical insight that all trademark law practitioners should have at their fingertips.”
– Chetuan L. Shaffer, Intellectual Property Counsel, Apple Inc.
”A comprehensive reference tool for both novices and experienced trademark practitioners. Kirkpatrick does a first-rate job of relating the subject of each chapter to consumer expectation.”
—New York Law Journal
* Title may include Basic Upkeep Service, whereby supplements, replacement pages and new editions may be shipped to you immediately upon publication for a 30-day examination. This service is cancelable at any time.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Publisher||Practising Law Institute|