Legal Negotiation: Theory and Practice (American Casebook Series)
$92.50 Out of stock
This classic text is specifically designed to teach students how to negotiate in the actual practice of law. Although practical, it is grounded in ongoing research by social science, law, and business school scholars. In this new edition, Professor Robert Rhee joins Professor Gifford, and brings with him both a background in transactional negotiations and expertise in economic analysis of negotiation. Some highlights include:
- Structural changes enhance the student’s learning experience.
- Illustrative examples are pulled from the text and highlighted.
- Economic analysis and issues of valuation have been added.
- Each chapter concludes with a summary of major points and review questions.
- Professional responsibility issues, how race and gender affect bargaining, and the roles played by email and videoconferencing all receive increased coverage.
- The text is accompanied by a teacher’s manual packed with simulation problems and other classroom exercises.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||3rd ed., 2017|