Legal Method and Writing
$105.95 In stock:
List Price: $112.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 105 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Highly regarded and classroom-proven, the Legal Method and Writing takes a comprehensive approach to legal writing that bridges law school and law office. Exercises and real-life examples—many taken from actual cases—provide stepping-off points from which to practice legal thinking and communication. Calleros seamlessly weaves multicultural themes into many of the problems and examples to add context and enrich student understanding of legal issues.
- Updated, enhanced, and clarified throughout
- Expanded discussion of statutory interpretation, with new and updated sources
- Description of tribal court systems (as well as state and federal courts systems) added, supplementing existing discussion of tribal governments and legal method
- New examples of statements of rules, in objective memos and arguments for briefs, including samples illustrating (1) the difference between rules with mandatory elements and those with factors that the court will consider or balance, and (2) explaining or proving a rule by establishing noncontroversial matters with “light analysis” and more complicated or disputed matters with in-depth analysis.
- Addition of an advanced outlining exercise, as well as an illustration of flow-charting.
- Citation coverage updated to reflect the new Bluebook and ALWD editions
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||7th ed., 2014|