Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business
$37.99 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 37 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Small business owners are regularly confronted by a bewildering array of legal questions and problems. Ignoring them can lead to disaster -- but with lawyers typically charging $200-$300 an hour, calling one to answer routine legal questions can be a fast track to the poorhouse.
Fortunately, you have a better alternative. Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business clearly explains the practical and legal information you need to:
- raise start-up money
- choose between a sole proprietorship, partnership or LLC
- get licenses and permits
- buy or sell a business or franchise
- negotiate a favorable lease
- insure your business
- hire independent contractors safely
- understand small business tax rules
- pick and protect a good name
- resolve legal disputes
- adopt the best customer policies
- enter into strong contracts
- cope with financial problems
This edition is thoroughly updated, including the latest regulations, tax numbers, and business realities in a changing economy.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||14th ed., 2015|