Legal & Ethical Aspects of International Business
$169.95 In stock:
List Price: $188.95
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 169 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Effective managers must accurately assess the legal and ethical ramifications of complex business transactions. This requires familiarity with the basic principles of international law, and an understanding of the importance of culturally diverse ethical traditions in all of their business relationships. Legal and Ethical Aspects of International Business is your authoritative guide to the law and ethics of business leadership in the global market. It provides the vehicle for today s and tomorrow s managers to successfully navigate the legal and ethical environment of business around the world.
- Classroom-tested and business-world vetted, Legal and Ethical Aspects of International Business provides:
- Overviews and opening questions at the outset of each chapter that forecast central concepts and learning objectives
- A variety of cases that will peak student interest and fuel class discussion
- Careful editing of cases that preserves the legal and ethical issues confronting global business managers, without miring the reader in jargon and extraneous details
- Questions and Problem Cases at the end of each chapter that provide opportunities to test knowledge and apply theory to practice
- In Focus and Global Note inserts that explore hot topics like privacy, cyber security, and sustainability International and comparative perspectives, as the authors look at how substantive issues are addressed by different legal systems around the world
- Visual aids, such as flowcharts, integrated throughout the book, that illustrate and reinforce key concepts
- Ethics in Action inserts that demonstrate the role of ethics in global business transactions
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|