Learning Evidence: From the Federal Rules to the Courtroom
$235.00 In stock:
List Price: $241.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 235 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
Learning Evidence engages students by offering colorful courtroom examples, excerpts from trial transcripts, and lucid explanations of each evidentiary rule. The third edition has been fully updated to reflect the emergence of electronic media, the Suprem
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||3rd ed., 2015|