$87.95 In stock:
- Provides students the information that they need to walk onto their first job and do thorough but cost-effective research.
- Emphasizes the use of free sources.
- Walks students through the process of researching different types of research questions using Lexis® Advance.
- Helps professors who teach legal research and writing familiarize themselves with WestlawNext and Lexis® Advance.
- An electronic supplement that walks students through the process of researching issues using books, free Internet sources, and both the original and new versions of Westlaw and Lexis
- Exercises included on the website give students hands-on practice
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||4th ed., 2013|