Introduction to Transactional Lawyering Practice
$82.95 In stock:
List Price: $88.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 82 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
The first book any publisher has come out with specifically dedicated to the work of a full array transactional clinics, this book serves as the basic introductory reading material for the seminar component of a law school transactional clinical course. Introduction to Transactional Lawyering Practice includes chapters addressing:
• Skill issues as they relate specifically to transactional practice, including interviewing, counseling, negotiation and drafting
• Ethical and professional role issues arising in that type of work
• Community group representation and economic development
• Substantive law topics that students typically encounter in transactional clinics
The book will also have relevance to simulation-based courses focusing on transactional practice.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2012|