Introduction to Law: U.S. International Taxation
$64.95 In stock:
List Price: $72.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 64 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Introduction to Law: U.S. International Taxation, presents the basic principles and rules of the United States international tax system in brief and manageable form. This title is a joint publication with Kluwer Law International (KLI).
- Introduces the application of U.S. income and wealth transfer tax systems with regard to taxpayers investing or transacting business in the U.S. and other countries
- Includes overview of the U.S. income tax system
- Gives references to the Internal Revenue Code provisions under discussion, and to the Treasure Regulations issued interpreting the statutory rules
- Highlights significant administrative announcements of the Internal Revenue Service (revenue rulings and revenue procedures), as well as case law
- Covers in detail the important changes made by the 2004 Jobs Act
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||McDaniel, Ripetti, Ring|
|Edition||6th ed., 2014|