Introduction to Law: Property
$90.50 In stock:
List Price: $93.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 90 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This overview of property law addresses both classic and contemporary topics covered in the first-year property course in a clear, accessible format. The book offers clear explanations of property law through textual treatment, with numerous examples, analytical discussion of key cases, and issues followed by hypotheticals. Emphasis is placed on disagreements among states about the applicable rules of property law, with explanations of the conflicting issues.
- New section on the subprime mortgage crisis provides a contemporary look at property law (includes a discussion of the Massachusetts SJC case Commonwealth v. Fremont)
- Material on the Harry Potter copyright case (Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. & J.K. Rowling v. RDR Books)
- Recent Oregon land-use ballot initiatives regarding property owners' rights (Measures 37 and 49) and their impact
- A new case on ownership issues surrounding Civil War-era papers once belonging to the governors of South Carolina (Wilcox v. Stroup)
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||5th ed., 2016|