Introduction to Law: Property
$81.00 In stock:
List Price: $90.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 81 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This overview of property law addresses both classic and contemporary topics covered in the first-year property course in a clear, accessible format. The book offers clear explanations of property law through textual treatment, with numerous examples, analytical discussion of key cases, and issues followed by hypotheticals. Emphasis is placed on disagreements among states about the applicable rules of property law, with explanations of the conflicting issues.
- New sexual orientation antidiscrimination statutes and updates on same-sex marriage law, including United States v. Windsor
- Updates to regulatory takings law, including new Supreme Court rulings in Stop the Beach Renourishment, Koontz, and Arkansas Game & Fish Commission
- New prohibitions on transfer fee covenants
- Continued updates on subprime mortgage law and court cases regarding MERS
- New developments on nuisance and trespass law in the context of pollution and toxic waste
- New HUD regulations on disparate impact claims under the Fair Housing Act
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||4th ed., 2013|