International Law, Selected Documents Supplement
$52.95 In stock:
List Price: $59.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 52 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
An up-to-date collection of source materials, INTERNATIONAL LAW: SELECTED DOCUMENTS works very well with the author’s own casebook, INTERNATIONAL LAW, Sixth Edition (with co-author Allen Weiner), and with any other primary text for this course. It can also serve as an excellent desk reference book of carefully-excerpted documents.
In one convenient place, this edition features:
- The latest U.N. documents regarding Iran, North Korea, and the military intervention to protect civilians in Libya.
- Significant documents that pertain to the conflicts in Afghanistan and with Iraq
- Relevant U.S. laws, including the 2012 amendments to the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
- President Obama’s Executive Orders on Interrogation and Guantanamo
- Major treaties and conventions, including substantial excerpts from the European Union treaties as amended by the Lisbon Treaty
- The latest lists of the parties to agreements
- Important U.N. resolutions
- Informative Web sites
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|