International Law and Armed Conflict: Fundamental Principles and Contemporary Challenges in the Law of War
$103.95 In stock:
List Price: $109.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 103 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Experienced authors with over 35 years combined teaching and working in field use fundamental principles and sources of the law of armed conflict to guide discussion about contemporary and future concerns. Students can gain a solid foundation in the law and develop the tools they need to analyze complex legal problems. International Law and Armed Conflict shows how the law informs operational and policy decision-making. Placing the law of armed conflict in context with related fields, such as human rights law and national security law, the text provides a complete framework for understanding legal paradigms during and after conflict.
- experienced authors – more than 35 years combined teaching and working in the military, think tanks, and academia
- uses fundamental principles and sources of the law to inform discussion on contemporary and future questions
- gives a solid foundation in the law
- provides analytical tools needed to analyze complex legal situations and problems
- shows how the law impacts operational and policy decision-making
- ties the law of armed conflict to related fields
- connects human rights law and national security law
- provides a framework for understanding legal paradigms during and after conflict
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2013|