Inside Wills & Trusts: What Matters & Why
$41.95 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 41 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Inside Wills and Trusts: What Matters and Why offers students a concise, student-friendly study aid that provides a big-picture view of how all of the essential elements of this field fit together as part of a coherent framework of legal theory and practice. Using a wide variety of pedagogical aids, this new addition to the successful Inside Series offers basic coverage of the main themes of wills and trusts law, focusing on what matters and why, while providing students multiple opportunities for review.
Students and teachers alike will find this concise paperback to be a powerful resource. It features:
- Straightforward, clear, and informal writing framed by an engaging two-color design
- Pedagogical features that support learning and facilitate use:
- Overview: Each chapter starts with a brief introduction that positions the topic within the course, so that from the beginning students understand both what the topic is about and why it matters.
- FAQs: Students’ frequently asked questions are spelled out and given straightforward answers to clear up the most common mistakes and misconceptions.
- Sidebars: These text boxes offer additional insight or background and historical information or highlight an important or illustrative case.
- Graphics: Tables and flow charts illustrate concepts .
- Key terms: Essential terminology is highlighted and defined at first use.
- Connections: Each chapter ends with a brief section that connects the material to other chapters, encouraging students to consider “Where have I been?” and “Where am I going?”
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||William P. LaPiana|
|Edition||1st ed., 2012|