How to Form a Nonprofit Corporation in California
$47.95 In stock:
List Price: $49.98
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 47 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Start a nonprofit with the forms and information you need to give back to your community!
Thousands of arts groups, educators, social-service agencies and others have used How to Form a Nonprofit Corporation in California to get their organizations off the ground. With a nonprofit corporation, you'll gain recognition, save money, become eligible for grants, and protect your members and directors from liability. And you can do all of this without spending thousands on an attorney. With this easy-to-use guide, anyone can do it!
How to Form a Nonprofit Corporation in California includes complete instructions for obtaining federal 501(c)(3) tax-exemption and for qualifying public charity status forming a California nonprofit corporation, with the IRS. It also provides:
- line-by-line instructions for completing your application
- instructions and completed sample clauses for preparing articles of incorporation
- ready-to-use bylaws for membership and non-membership nonprofits
- ready-to-use minutes for the organizational meeting
- sheets with California's specific legal and tax requirements
This edition is completely updated to cover changes to the law. You'll also get updated instructions for using Form 1023 and coverage of new online services and options related to forming your nonprofit corporation.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||16th ed., 2015|