Hedge Fund Regulation
$375.95 In stock:
List Price: $395.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 375 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
”For securities attorneys, Hedge Fund Regulation may become the next favorite in deciphering the tangled web of hedge funds.”
—Legal Information Alert
With scores of enforcement actions over the past six years involving hedge funds, high-profile insider trader cases implicating hedge fund managers, the sweeping provisions of the new Dodd-Frank Act, and the resulting proposed SEC and CFTC rules that affect hedge funds, the legal and compliance pressures on the industry have hit an all-time high.
Hedge Fund Regulation helps you steer a safe course through the turbulence. Clearly explaining the current federal and state standards governing the organization, launch, and operation of hedge funds, this much-needed guide helps to ensure that you properly:
- Structure hedge funds, including fund complexes that combine domestic and offshore fund structures
- Register, disclose, and retain information, including electronic recordkeeping
- Solicit and advertise to potential investors, including meeting the strict standards of Regulations D and S
- Use the Internet for capital-raising, with the support of official SEC guidance
- Pursue investment opportunities in other financial markets, such as employing futures when implementing hedge fund strategies
Providing crucial insight into proven compliance policies and procedures that help you prevent and detect internal wrongdoing, as well as statutory safe harbors that lessen your load, Hedge Fund Regulation, Second Edition is must reading for you and every market participant — now more than ever.
Updated at least once a year, Hedge Fund Regulation is a must-have resource for securities attorneys and every other professional with a stake in the hedge fund industry, as well as federal and state regulators.
* Title may include Basic Upkeep Service, whereby supplements, replacement pages and new editions may be shipped to you immediately upon publication for a 30-day examination. This service is cancelable at any time.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2012*|
|Publisher||Practising Law Institute|