The New York Bar Exam by the Issue
$66.95 In stock:
List Price: $71.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 66 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This book tells you how to use it to pass the New York bar exam. It presents every issue tested on the exam essays for the past 10 years in a concise chart, identifies the frequency with which these issues have been tested, and provides a rule of law for every identified issue. The paragraphs of law track the released NY essays and show how to tailor a paragraph of law to respond to the issue in the question.This book is unique in its detailed attention to the New York essays, providing a comprehensive resource for that portion of the exam by offering a step-by-step approach for reading, outlining, and writing essays, plus a side-by-side comparison between the New York Board of Law Examiners' Content Outline and the Table of Issues to show exactly which issues have been tested – and how often they have been tested.
- An issue statement and "paragraph of law" for each of the tested issues
- Side-by-side comparison between the New York Board of Law Examiners' Content Outline and the Table of Issues
- Step-by-step approach for reading, outlining, and writing essays
- Table of Issues identifying every issue tested on the essays over the past ten years
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2012|