Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In (Audio CDs)
$21.95 In stock:
List Price: $29.95
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 21 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Learn the secret to successful negotiation!
One of the key business texts of the modern era, getting to yes has helped millions of people learn a better way to negotiate. Based on the work of the Harvard negotiation project, a group that deals with all levels of negotiation and conflict resolution, it offers listeners a straightforward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes--at home, in business, and with the people in any situation. Listen to getting to yes to learn, step by step, how to:
- Disentangle the people from the problem;
- Focus on interests, not positions;
- Work together to find creative and fair options;
- Negotiate successfully with anybody at any level.
Read by Boutsikaris, Dennis
"This is by far the best thing I've ever read about negotiation."
-John Kenneth Galbrait
"A coherent brief for 'win-win' negotiations."
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||Updates & Revised 2011 (6 Audio CDs)|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster Audio|