Fundamentals of Federal Income Taxation (University Casebook Series) CasebookPlus
$235.00 In stock:
List Price: $250.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 235 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
Adopted at over 100 schools, this casebook provides detailed information on federal income taxation, with specific assignments to the Internal Revenue Code, selected cases, and administrative rulings from the Internal Revenue Service. The revised and updated Eighteenth Edition retains the book’s long standing format and much of its prior materials, but it is updated to reflect recent events including all legislative developments, especially the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act of 2015 (Pub. L. 114-113). The new edition contains coverage of updated tax rates, the permanent extension of various tax provisions, final regulations on capitalization, the Ninth Circuit’s opinion in Voss v. Commissioner, and IRS guidance on the tax rules for same-sex married couples. The Eighteenth Edition also features revised and reorganized coverage of: (1) the cost recovery system (including §§ 179 and 168(k)), (2) the cash and accrual methods of tax accounting, and (3) the tax treatment of original issue discount and the time value of money provisions. The Text is accompanied by an extensive Teachers' Manual containing answers to the problems, comments on cases not contained in the text, and suggestions on teaching the course.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Freeland, Lathrope, et al.|
|Edition||18th ed., 2016|