Fundamentals of Antitrust Law
$442.40 In stock:
List Price: $459.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 442 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
The hands-on guide to antitrust issues that today’s courts confront most often, with guidance on developing litigation strategy, counseling clients on compliance, representing clients before regulators, and advising on mergers and acquisitions; confidently advise clients on Sherman Actcompliance, Hart Scott Rodino, distribution and pricing issues, and complex commercial litigation. By Herbert Hovenkamp and Phillip E. Areeda.
Now published in a single-volume with an annual update,Fundamentals of Antitrust Law, Fourth Edition provides sophisticated coverage of the topics most cited or litigated in the field. Whether you are developing litigation strategy, counseling clients on compliance, representing clients before regulators, or advising on mergers and acquisitions,Fundamentals of Antitrust Law, Fourth Edition has all the information you need, at your fingertips.
Turn to this invaluable volume when:
- Advising clients on specific aspects to comply with theSherman Act
- Developing litigation strategies
- Representing clients before regulators
- Advising clients on mergers and acquisitions
- Advising clients on Hart Scott Rodino
- Handling complex commercial litigation
- Handling distribution and pricing issues for clients
- And more
Organized by issue, Fundamentals of Antitrust Law, Fourth Edition covers the full range of anticompetitive conduct, as well as procedural issues. It is keyed to the leading Areeda & Hovenkamp treatise, Antitrust Law: An Analysis of Antitrust Principles and Their Application and includes extensive cross references, organization that follows the main work, and a thorough index that allow you to get to the information you need quickly and easily.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Edition||4th ed., 2011 w/ updates*|