Foreclosure Survival Guide: Keep Your House or Walk Away With Money In Your Pocket
$24.00 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 24 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
In foreclosure? Know your options
If you re one of the millions of Americans in danger of losing your house, "The Foreclosure Survival Guide" provides the practical information you need, including:
the ins and outs of foreclosure:
- how to decide if you should try to keep your house
- federal programs to help you avoid foreclosure
- alternatives to foreclosure, such as short sales and deeds in lieu
- new federal foreclosure protection and mortgage servicing rules
- new state foreclosure mediation programs
- delaying or avoiding foreclosure with bankruptcy, and
- avoiding foreclosure scams.
This edition provides up-to-date information on the Making Home Affordable programs, new federal rules, foreclosure timelines, and court decisions affecting homeowners rights
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Author||Elias, Loftsgordon, Bayer|
|Edition||5th ed., 2015|