Federal Civil Judicial Procedure and Rules
$160.95 In stock:
List Price: $166.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 160 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Federal Civil Judicial Procedure and Rules allows you to quickly and easily check exact rules, make an objection, and appropriately respond to an opponent's objection. This compact guide helps you minimize your time researching updated amendments, and Advisory Committee Notes are used to explain rule amendments.
This convenient guide provides up-to-date revisions of the:
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Rules of the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
- Rules Governing Habeas Corpus Cases
- Rules Governing Motions Attacking Sentences
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules
- Title 28 (Judiciary and Judicial Procedure) of the United States Code Annotated
It also contains useful research tools, including the Constitution of the United States and editorial, historical, and statutory note enhancements.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2016 Rev Ed.|