Examples & Explanations: Secured Transactions provides students with a conversational, informative guide to the Uniform Commercial Code Article 9, helping to illuminate one of the most difficult and technical areas of commercial law.
- Revised and refreshed examples and explanations
- Adds important cases and developments in secured transactions law—including the 2010 Amendments to Article 9, particularly as those amendments affect the correct name of the debtor to be used when filing a UCC1 financing statement
- Clear and direct explanatory text
- Solid introduction to the basics—teaches students rules and policies of the law governing secured transactions while exposing them to broader issues of legal process
- Diagrams and visual aids help students make sense of Article 9; simplify the intricate provisions of Article 9 into basic concepts
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||6th ed., 2013|