Examples & Explanations: Environmental Law
$49.95 In stock:
Examples and Explanations: Environmental Law, is a rich text that can be used by students and professors alike. It is the foundation for any environmental or energy law course, and it also covers land-use and international environmental law in separate chapters. New material augments the existing coverage of climate change regulation, the Clean Power Plan, new air and water regulation cases and policies, and recent court determinations on energy law at both federal and state levels. No other book so thoroughly integrates energy law into environmental law, which provides professors with multiple options in every environmental subject area and provides a rock-solid foundation for students.
The Seventh Edition has been thoroughly updated as of 2016 with coverage of several key Supreme Court and Circuit Court opinions. This new version of Environmental Law: Examples and Explanations is a valuable and cost-effective paperback addition to any environmental, energy, or land use law course or as a way to expose non-law students to environmental law, policy, and regulation.
- Coverage of the newly proposed Clean Power Plan.
- Updated analysis of recent Supreme Court decisions upholding some EPA air regulation and remanding others, including CSAPR and MATS regulations.
- New federalism coverage of energy law conflicts between the federal and state government regulation of fossil and renewable energy under the Commerce Clause and the Supremacy Clause.
- Coverage of the confusing and conflicting array of recent Superfund waste remediation decisions on cost recovery and allocation after the Atlantic Research and BNSF Supreme Court decisions.
- New coverage of environmental equity concerns in different statutes and policies.
- Coverage of the latest COP Kyoto climate policy developments and common law climate cases.
- New coverage of standing and administrative discretion regarding environmental regulation.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||7th ed., 2016|