Examples & Explanations: Constitutional Law: National Power & Federalism
$44.83 In stock:
List Price: $49.95
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 44 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Constitutional Law: National Power and Federalism features straightforward, informal text that is never simplistic. Its unique, time-tested Examples & Explanations pedagogy combines textual material with well-written and comprehensive examples, explanations, and questions. A problem-oriented guide, it takes students through the principal doctrines of constitutional law covered in a typical course.
- Updated examples and explanations
- Incorporates roughly 50 important new decisions from the Supreme Court’s October 2009, 2010, and 2011 terms
- Bond v. United States ; Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization v. Winn; Camreta v. Greene; Ashcroft v. al-Kidd
- Authors have 60 years of combined experience teaching Constitutional Law
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Ides, May, Grossi|
|Edition||7th ed., 2016|