Examples & Explanations: California Evidence
$49.95 In stock:
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 49 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Examples & Explanations: California Evidence, is a must-have book for attorneys, paralegals, and law students alike. Author, Christine Chambers Goodman, has authored the “go-to-guide” on California Evidence law. With clear signposting, visual aids, and the proven-effective E&E pedagogy, this watershed title offers a leg up on the study of evidence in California. It provides a helpful format for course review, and valuable practice applying the evidence code through realistic hypothetical examples based on real cases.
The book is very accessible on such complicated topics as character evidence and the Confrontation Clause, due to its easy-to-read writing style, flowcharts, and checklists, along with its cogent, concise explanations. Everyone studying for the California bar examination, particularly those who attended law school in another state, can effectively streamline their study using the summary highlights of the differences between the Federal Rules of Evidence and the California Evidence Code.
- Updated chapter on the Confrontation Clause, incorporating 2015 USSCT case law.
- New hypotheticals based on more current judicial decisions.
- Revised flowcharts and other visual aids that now provide even more clarity.
- New information re: the Brady search and the important role it plays in the California Evidence Code.
- Expanded discussion of expert witnesses and opinion evidence.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2016|