Evidence: Skills, Strategies, and Assignments for Pretrial and Trial
$47.95 In stock:
List Price: $53.00
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 47 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Evidence: Skills, Strategies and Assignments for Pretrial and Trial and the Freck Point trial demonstration movie on DVD provide practical instruction on evidence proficiencies and strategies for pretrial and trial advocacy.
- Role-play assignments provide 49 real-world experiences in applying skills and strategies in pretrial and trial settings in the Freck Point civil wrongful death and/or criminal homicide case
- Case files, witness instructions and exhibits for the role-play assignments
- Evidentiary Handbook based on the Federal Rules of Evidence and typical of a state evidence manual contains evidence law and model evidentiary foundations for the assignments and to perfect skills
- Trial demonstration movie on DVD of the Freck Point wrongful death case illustrates how to introduce, display exhibits, and lay evidentiary foundations
- Instruction on making and meeting objections, introducing and displaying exhibits, and making and responding to motions
- Ethical considerations for evidence pretrial and in trial are examined
- Teacher’s Manual provides realistic, educational, and enjoyable teaching information
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Berger, Mitchell, Clark|
|Edition||1st ed., 2011|