Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law: Model Rules, State Variations, and Practice Questions
$35.95 In stock:
List Price: $38.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 35 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
An indispensable tool for students taking courses in professional responsibility, this book contains only the essential resources: the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct and the official comments; a selection of the most distinctive state variations; and 116 practice questions, in the format used in the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE), together with answers and detailed analyses.
This volume includes:
- The ABA Rules of Professional Conduct, with official comments, as issued through August, 2014.
- A carefully selected compilation of variations found in state ethics codes. Each variation was chosen to demonstrate a policy choice made by a state that departed from the ABA s suggested model. The purpose is to enable students to compare certain state rules with the Model Rules and to better understand the policy choices reflected in the ABA Model Rules.
- Italicized words and additional notes in the state variations, to highlight the differences between the variations and the Model Rules.
- 116 original practice questions, organized into 14 topics, in the multiple-choice format used by the MPRE, so that students can test their understanding of each topic studied in the course.
- Detailed narrative analyses of the answer to each question, explaining why one choice is correct, and why each incorrect answer is not correct
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Lerman, Schrag, Gupta|