Employment Law: A Guide to Hiring, Managing, and Firing for Employers and Employees
$141.95 In stock:
List Price: $148.95
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 141 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
- Provides a general overview of employment law as it relates to workplace issues. Focus is on day-to-day hiring and firing practices.
- Organization tracks the employer-employee relationship. After an overview of discrimination laws, the text starts with the identification of a hiring need, and then continues with the recruitment of candidates, the application and interview process, the providing of employee compensation and benefits, the management of employee work performance, and the ending of employment relationships.
- Includes four sections: Workplace Discrimination, Hiring, Managing, Terminating
- Fundamental legal principles presented in an accessible and user-friendly tone.
- Hypothetical situations are provided throughout the text, along with forms and figures created by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (the EEOC)
- Each chapter begins with a chapter overview of what is covered, along with a bulleted list of learning objectives. Key terms in each chapter are highlighted and defined in the margins of the text. Each chapter concludes with a list of these key terms and a number of open-ended discussion questions designed to test whether the students have mastered the principles presented.
- Comprehensive Instructor’s Manual includes sample syllabi and test bank.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2013|