Electronic Discovery Deskbook
$346.95 In stock:
List Price: $365.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 346 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
The new second edition of Electronic Discovery Deskbook enables you to meet the legal, procedural, and technical challenges of e-discovery while cutting its costs and risks. The Deskbook helps you to develop information and litigation management policies and procedures that guide you to identify, preserve, collect, prepare, and produce discoverable, electronically-stored information (ESI) in cost-effective, legally defensible ways.
Written by legal and technical experts in this specialized field, Electronic Discovery Deskbook helps you to reduce the cost and complexity of e-discovery by showing you how to more easily and quickly prepare, collect, prepare, and produce electronically-stored information (ESI) for discovery purposes.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create data source catalogs that reduce the cost of preserving ESI
- Document your good faith ESI preservation efforts to lessen legal exposure
- Meet the unique demands of preserving different types of ESI
- Make clear, reasonable e-discovery requests that satisfy legal standards
- Develop cost-efficient ESI collection plans tailored for each discovery request
- Deal with excessive e-discovery requests by proving undue burdens or costs
- Manage risks specific to responding to government requests
- Minimize your exposure to spoliation claims and sanctions
Updated annually, Electronic Discovery Deskbook is an indispensable resource for attorneys, company IT personnel, executives, managers, compliance officers, and government regulators.
* Title may include Basic Upkeep Service, whereby supplements, replacement pages and new editions may be shipped to you immediately upon publication for a 30-day examination. This service is cancelable at any time.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2013|
|Publisher||Practising Law Institute|