Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits: Real-World Strategies That Work
$28.95 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 28 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Getting tax-exempt status for your nonprofit organization is just the first step toward succeeding in your mission -- ultimately, your nonprofit's effectiveness depends entirely on your ability to raise money. Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits will show you how.
Featuring advice and stories from over 40 experienced fundraisers, foundation staffers, journalists, and more, this edition of Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits offers strategies for raising donations from individuals, companies, and institutions, and covers the tools and staff you'll need to get the job done.
Find out how to:
- work with individual donors
- analyze the donor base
- plan special events
- solicit grants from foundations and corporations
- get media coverage
- use the Web to further fundraising goals
- start a side business to raise funds
Best of all, Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits contains expert advice written in plain English, cutting out the jargon and "consultant speak" that's all too common in many nonprofit books.
The new edition covers the latest wisdom on online fundraising, including using social networking for fundraising and tips on dealing with the down economy. And you can read up on latest studies on who gives the most and why and the latest tips for "greening" your nonprofit's special events. Plus, you'll get the latest tax figures, guidelines for the new IRS Form 990, and updated resource recommendations and contact information.
Table of Contents:
1. Your Fundraising Companion
2. Fundraising Tools
3. Developing Your Fundraising Plan
4. Attracting Individual Supporters
5. How to Keep the Givers Giving
6. Midscale and Major Donors
7. Funds From the Great Beyond: Bequests and Legacy Gifts
8. Special Events
9. Raising Money Through Business or Sales Activities
10. Seeking Grants From Foundations, Corporations, and Government
11. Creating Printed Communications Materials
12. Designing Your Website to Draw in Donors
13. Outreach by Traditional and Social Media
"If you have room for only one book on your fundraising shelf, Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits should be that book." -Advancing Philanthropy, Published by the Association of Fundraising Professionals
"Gets into the best ways to keep the money flowing in, including using the Web...".-Accounting Today
" Provides clear answers for nonprofits, with advice from fundraisers, foundation staffers and journalists."-San Diego Union-Tribune
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||4th ed., 2013|