Cross-Examination Handbook: Persuasion, Strategies, and Techniques
$44.95 In stock:
List Price: $47.00
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 44 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
* Concrete instruction on planning the winning cross-examination, such as how to select the content and mold it into a persuasive concession-seeking or impeachment cross;
* Practical techniques and strategies for performing cross, including witness control, handling problematic witnesses and successfully cross-examining experts;
* Illustrative cross-examinations from notable trials, such as the O. J. Simpson, Scopes, Senator Stevens, and Enron, show how to apply cross strategies and techniques;
* Case files and role-play assignments provide opportunities to practice preparing and performing cross-examinations in two criminal and two civil cases;
* Ethical and legal boundaries of cross-examination.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Clark, Dekle, Bailey|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2014|