$62.95 In stock:
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 62 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
- New focus on strategic and tactical planning in crisis incidents
- Fresh information on "debriefing the stress" after a crisis management operation
- Quick-reference "Bullet Points for the Field" available in the book and as a handy download from the companion website
- New case studies demonstrate lessons learned in recent crises
- Updated text boxes from authorities in the field
- New applied material on the personalities involved in high-risk hostage and barricaded incidents
The 5th Edition of this classic text presents a user-friendly resource for practicing negotiators and a ready reference for courses in crisis management in criminal justice, psychology, and criminology programs. The new edition has added summary bullet points for easy reference when negotiators are in the field, a review of the literature since the last edition appeared, a discussion of the strategic planning process involved in high-risk negotiation incidents focused clearly on the critical questions negotiators need to ask themselves about a high-risk incident, and a practical applied-psychology approach to personalities that engage in high-risk incidents.
Students and professionals in the criminal justice field. Crisis negotiation/hostage trainers.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Edition||5th ed., 2013|