$79.95 In stock:
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 79 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This classic introduction to criminal law for criminal justice students combines the best features of a casebook and a textbook. Criminal Law covers substantive criminal law and explores its principles, sources, distinctions, and limitations. Definitions and elements of crimes are explained, and defenses to crimes are thoroughly analyzed. A unique strength of Criminal Law is its discussion of the federal criminal code and the specific recognition of the common-law origins of modern law.
NEW to this Edition:
- Coverage of terrorism and associated law.
- Student ancillary aids, including self assessment, a question bank, and case study assets.
- Updated Legal News sections.
- Each chapter includes outline, key terms and concepts, guidance to help the reader understand what is important in each chapter, as well as Legal News sections, highlighting current criminal law issues.
- Part II contains briefs of judicial decisions related to the topics covered in the text, in order to help the reader learn rule of law as well as the reasoning of the court that guides future court rulings.
- Part III contains a glossary and a table of cases.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Edition||10th ed, 2012|