Criminal Law (Student Treatise Series)
$83.95 In stock:
List Price: $93.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 83 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
A student treatise that explains the basic rules on all core criminal law topics, including the Model Penal Code’s position and the most of the common deviations from it.
Robinson is a leading scholar in the field; Cahill is coauthor, with Robinson, of Law Without Justice (Oxford University Press, 2005)
- Offers lucid explanations and descriptions of the rules of criminal law
- Provides a complete treatment of the Model Penal Code’s positions on each topic
- Includes excellent realistic hypotheticals
New to the Second Edition:
- More user friendly:
- Adds a mini “table of paragraph headings” at the start of each section
- Updates the text and line edited for an easier read
- Refreshes the opening hypothetical for each section and the marginal notes
- Deletes the bibliographies at the end of each section
- Pares down the number of footnotes
- New topics covered, including new material on the scope of criminalization; the participants in the criminal-justice process and their institutional roles; offenses targeting group criminality; endangerment offenses; fraud offenses; and new chapters on possession offenses, offenses against public administration, and offenses against public values
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2011|