Covered Bonds Handbook (2 Vols.) #24825
$427.95 In stock:
List Price: $450.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 427 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
With the possibility of new legislation coming that would create a statutory framework for covered bonds in the U.S., Covered Bonds Handbook arrives at an ideal time for you, as it:
- Shows how covered bonds have been prominent financing tools in Europe for centuries.
- Shows the many benefits of covered bonds, including potential advantages over securitization and comparative funding costs.
- Explains how covered bond transactions are currently structured in the U.S., China, Europe, and Canada.
- Provides a comparative analysis of the jurisdictional framework for covered bond issuances.
- Details how foreign banks offer covered bonds into the United States
- Discusses the proposed U.S. legislation that would codify the treatment of covered bonds.
- Details the credit ratings methodologies of Moody’s, Fitch, and Standard & Poor’s with regard to covered bonds.
- Examines how the FDIC’s Final Policy Statement and the Treasury Department’s Best Practices have helped to lay the groundwork for a U.S. covered bonds market.
Legislators, regulators, investors, banks, and the financial media all agree that covered bonds may be an important tool in the U.S. Be ready to take full advantage by reading the Covered Bonds Handbook.
Written by contributors from around the globe, and edited by leading authorities on sophisticated financing techniques from Morrison & Foerster LLP, Covered Bonds Handbook makes a clear and compelling case for these alternative funding instruments, showing you how covered bonds:
- Offer issuers the opportunity to diversify their funding sources at competitive rates.
- Give issuers additional operational flexibility.
- Deliver the needed transparency that enables investors to assess relevant risks.
- Feature a dual-recourse structure
Covered Bonds Handbook shows why the future is now for covered bonds. In 2010, foreign banks sold approximately $35 billion in U.S. dollar denominated covered bonds in the United States. Be ready to capitalize on the hottest opportunity in the financial markets. This practical new guide features appendices with rating agency studies and reports • the texts of FDIC Interim and Final Policy Statements and the Treasury Department’s Best Practices for Residential Covered Bonds • UK covered bonds reference materials • sample U.S. covered bonds documents.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2010|
|Publisher||Practising Law Institute|