Corporate Legal Departments (2 Vols.) #32867
$427.95 In stock:
List Price: $450.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 427 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Designed to help the in-house attorney deal with bigger compliance demands and tighter budgets, the new fourth edition of Corporate Legal Departments: Practicing Law in a Corporation shows you how to implement a corporate compliance program that:
- Detects and prevents internal legal problems
- Plays a greater role in developing corporate business plans and pursuing new business opportunities
- Makes your department more productive at less cost
- Maximizes the value of digital technologies
- Uses cost-effective litigation strategies
- Manages corporate crises with a firm hand
- Minimized your own legal exposure as a corporate counselor
Corporate Legal Departments features a unique In-House Counsel’s Handbook covering 20 areas important to your growing role, including laws dealing with antitrust, environmental issues, intellectual property, securities, anti-bribery, export control, immigration, the Internet, accounting, and data privacy and protection.
Corporate Legal Departments is an indispensable guide for in-house corporate practitioners, outside corporate counsel, compliance officers, and top managers.
*Basic Upkeep Service:
In order to keep you abreast of the latest developments in your field, the purchase of this title includes Basic Upkeep Service, so that supplements, replacement pages and new editions may be shipped to you immediately upon publication for a 30-day examination. This service is cancelable at any time.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||4th ed., 2011|
|Publisher||Practising Law Institute|