Climate Change: Law and Policy
$72.95 In stock:
List Price: $77.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 72 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Pioneers in an emergent field, the authors of Climate Change: Law and Policy have created a modular and accessible text with extensive web resources. Designed for 2- and 3-credit courses, discussion, commentary, and exercises are integrated into every chapter. Tracing key legal developments, the scope of this landmark text spans international, United States, foreign, state and local, and nongovernmental efforts to address climate change.
- accessible and modular format that can adapt to a variety of teaching objectives
- timely coverage of key legal developments in climate change control around the world
- discussion of the role of non-nation-state actors in forming climate change policy, including cities, corporations, NGO’s,
- draws from commentary of leading experts on each topic
- exercises in each chapter based on major law and policy issues
- extensive web resources, including updates and links
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2012|