Cases & Materials on Torts (University Casebook Series) CasebookPlus
$242.00 In stock:
List Price: $250.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 242 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
This Torts casebook provides detailed information on tort law. The casebook provides the tools for fast, easy, on-point research. Part of the University Casebook Series®, it includes selected cases designed to illustrate the development of a body of law on a particular subject. Text and explanatory materials designed for law study accompany the cases.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Prosser, Wade, Schwartz, Kelly|
|Edition||13th ed., 2015|