Case & Materials on Contracts (University Casebook Series) CasebookPlus
$242.00 In stock:
List Price: $250.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 242 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
Cases & Materials on Contracts features authoritative discussion and notes on contract law. This casebook traces the development of Contract Law in the English and American common law traditions. The reference includes a collection of significant cases and selected cases include textual introductions. The casebook also provides opportunities for discussion of attorneys’ ethical responsibilities and the consequences of neglecting those responsibilities.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Farnsworth, Young, et al.|
|Edition||8th ed., 2013|