California OSHA Training Guide
$322.95 In stock:
List Price: $339.95
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 322 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Features of the guide include:
- Trainer materials, including coursework, employee handouts, and tests (with answers)
- Trainee materials consisting of handouts and tests
- Toolbox Meeting material for quick worksite follow-up training
- Training Certification Sheets to assist in the proper documentation of training
The guide covers these and other topics of special interest to California employers:
- New Special Topics chapter that includes additional toolbox safety meeting handouts
- New quizzes and answer sheets
- A revised Forklift Performance Evaluation form
- For trainers: New discussions of bilingual training strategies; the revised Hazard Communication Standard aligned with the United Nations' Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals; recent changes to the Personal Protective Equipment Standard; and much more.
Training materials in the California OSHA Training Guide include:
- Back Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens (Awareness Level Only)
- Chemical or Hazardous Waste Spill (First Responders at Awareness Level)
- Controlling Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Blockout)
- Electrical Safety (Awareness Level Only)
- Fire Safety
- Forklift Safety
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)
- Hearing Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Power Tool Safety
- Respiratory Protection
- Workplace Violence Prevention
Please note: The price covers the current edition in its binder and one annual update, providing you with two years of vital compliance information. You can rest easy, knowing that when it is time for the next edition, you will automatically receive updated contents to insert in the distinctive Blue Gavel Press binder.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Edition||14th ed., 2014|
|Publisher||Blue Gavel Press|