California OSHA Compliance Guide
$322.95 In stock:
List Price: $339.95
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 322 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
The California OSHA Compliance Guide provides the framework for an effective general safety program. Key topics include:
- Online access to all six Sample Safety Plans that allows employers to easily modify and print the plans from Word® or PDF with Adobe® Reader.
- Discussion of the new Cranes and Derricks Standard, the new Diacetyl Standard, changes to thePersonal Protective Equipment and Ladder Standards and the new regulations pertaining to lawn mowers and their use.
- Discussion of the new definition of “serious violation” and discussion of safety incentives, Heat Illness Prevention regulations, Multi-Employer Doctrine, an employer’s basic responsibilities under Cal/OSHA, and responsibility for leased and temporary employees.
- Short, easy-to-read summaries of Cal/OSHA safety standards for general industry.
- New Safety Inspection Checklists on kitchen equipment and silica. Updated or expanded checklists on compressors; dip tanks; employee training; explosives and blasting agents; hazard assessment; hazard communication; ladders; machine guarding; materials handling; medical services and first aid; and personal protective equipment.
The price covers the current edition in its binder and one annual update, providing you with two years of vital compliance information. You can rest easy, knowing that when it is time for the next edition, you will automatically receive updated contents to insert in the distinctive Blue Gavel Press binder.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Edition||22nd ed., 2014|
|Publisher||Blue Gavel Press|