California Family Law for Paralegals
$141.95 In stock:
List Price: $148.95
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 141 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Focused squarely on the California Family Code, California Family Law for Paralegals integrates statutory law and judicial interpretation into a cohesive general discussion of all aspects of the state's family law. Its practical, straightforward approach is designed to teach the basics to paralegal students, and powerful pedagogy makes it stand apart from most books on California Law. Chapter Overviews and Summaries, exercises, Key Terms, and a glossary combine with examples of all the key Judicial Council forms used in the practice of family law in California. Comprehensive coverage explores all the key topics and developments in this constantly evolving area of the law.
Thoroughly updated, the revised Sixth Edition reflects important changes in the law, with new cases and statutes, including status of California State Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage. As a result, all forms have been completely updated. A new discussion advises how technology can make family law practice more effective.
Hallmark features of California Family Law for Paralegals:
- Focused on the California Family Code
- integrates statutory law and judicial interpretation
- cohesive discussion of all aspects of family law
- Practical, straightforward approach designed to teach the basics
- Includes examples of all key Judicial Council forms used in California family law
- Powerful pedagogy surpasses most books on California law
- Chapter Overviews
- Chapter Summaries
- Key Terms
- Comprehensive coverage of all key topics and developments
Thoroughly updated, the revised Sixth Edition:
- Reflects changes in the law
- new cases and statutes
- status of California State Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage
- Forms completely updated.
- New discussion of technology to make family law practice more effective
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||7th ed., 2016|