Calculating Construction Damages
$356.09 In stock:
List Price: $365.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 356 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Calculating construction damages can be complex and confusing. Written by recognized experts in the area of construction claims, Aspen Publishers’ Calculating Construction Damages is a one-of-a-kind resource providing step-by-step guidelines for valuing a claim and calculating damages.
Calculating Construction Damages keeps you completely up-to-date with the changes in the construction industry, and provides new and updated coverage on:
- Reductions in scope through deductive changes
- The meaning and explanation of acceleration
- The use of the actual cost method and the total cost method to calculate damages
- The effectiveness of expanding on productivity analysis.
- The definition of home office overhead costs and the use of the Eichleay formula.
- The most recent assessment of attorneys’ fees on Miller Act claims
Calculating Construction Damages leads you through every step you need to take in order to reach an accurate assessment of construction damages. Complete coverage includes:
- General Principles of Damage Calculation
- Labor Costs
- Equipment and Small Tool Costs; Additional Equipment Costs
- Material Costs
- Bond and Insurance Costs
- Home Office Overhead
Calculating Construction Damages is organized by type of damage rather than type of claim. Its clear, mathematical techniques will enable you to value any claim and accurately calculate damages.
Ths title is supplemented annually.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2014|