Business Income Insurance Disputes
$368.95 In stock:
List Price: $375.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 368 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Unexpected business disruptions and income losses can be triggered by many events: by large-scale disasters - hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, explosions - but also by relatively minor happenings such as a local blackout, computer outages, even something as simple as a street closing. What's more, in today's global economy, major business interruptions can be caused by events far away - a breakdown in goods production in Taiwan or a power failure in India.
Business Income Insurance Disputes, Second Edition helps you prepare for any eventuality. It covers everything from the basics of first-party property insurance and case law which impacts time-element coverages - to practical strategies for dealing with today's most complex business income insurance law issues and questions.
Unlike the majority of books in this field, this new guide focuses primarily on the side of the policyholder. Yet it will prove useful to insurance company counsel and executives as well, giving them valuable insights into the insured's strategies
In clear, plain-English terms Business Income Insurance Disputes, Second Edition helps you....
- Provide sound insurance advice to your clients or company
- Review business income insurance forms; resolve problems stemming from vaguely-worded language; see that coverage is sufficient and all necessary clauses are included
- Determine the rate of loss accurately and prove that loss
- Protect against common insurance company tactics
- Negotiate effectively
- Avoid pitfalls and costly omissions
- Anticipate court responses
- Gain the winning edge in litigation
This title is updated annually.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2014|