Business Associations—Agency, Partnerships and Corporations
$242.00 In stock:
List Price: $250.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 242 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
This Business Associations—Agency, Partnerships and Corporations law school casebook reflects the author's view that a clear understanding of agency and partnership principles is an important part of the study of corporate law. The book includes problems throughout that effectively illustrate the text. The book focuses on the lawyer as planner rather than lawyer as litigator or critic.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Klein, Ramseyer, Bainbridge|
|Edition||9th ed., 2015|