Black Letter Series: Land Transactions & Finance
$37.95 In stock:
List Price: $40.00
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 37 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
The Black Letter Series law outlines always offer a comprehensive discussion of the subject matter area, and highlights the important interpretations of cases and how they apply to factual situations. Few other law study aids help students better understand ever-changing interpretations of the law.
Nelson, Whitman, Burkhart & Freyermuth's Black Letter Outline on Land Transactions and Finance provides law students with basic principles and issues of the law surrounding land transactions and finance. Each law is succinctly stated, with expert analysis of citations, points of law, rules, and exceptions. The book also includes citations to several casebooks.
The book covers:
- Purchase agreements
- Conveyances and titles
- Real estate finance
- Mortgage substitutes
- Rights and duties before foreclosure
- Impacts of bankruptcy on the mortgagee
- Transfers by the mortgagors and mortgagees
- Mortgage debt
- Priority problems
- Government involvement in the mortgage market
- Alternative mortgages
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Nelson, Whitman, et al|
|Edition||5th ed., 2016|