Black Letter Series: Administrative Law
$37.95 In stock:
List Price: $40.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 37 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Black Letter Outlines are designed to help a law student recognize and understand the basic principles and issues of law covered in a law school course. Black Letter Outlines can be used both as a study aid when preparing for classes and a review of the subject matter when studying for an examination.
Black Letter Series: Administrative Law covers:
- Choice of Procedures and Nonlegislative Rules,
- The Availability of Judicial Review,
- Reports & Subpoenas,
- Agency Structure,
- Public Access to Agency Processes,
- and Attorney's Fees.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2013|