Basic Wills, Trusts and Estates for Paralegals
$161.50 In stock:
List Price: $166.95
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 161 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
A leading text in its field, Basic Wills, Trusts, and Estates for Paralegals focuses on a paralegal’s role in practice. Introductions, explanations, instructions, and study aids ensure that students learn and remember concepts and skills that will prove essential to their work as paralegals.
Respected by instructors and popular with students, Basic Wills, Trusts and Estates for Paralegals features:
• A straightforward introduction that provides a student-friendly orientation to the subject
• Complete, succinct coverage of key topics
• A review of the sources of property law, trusts, and taxes
• A helpful guide to drafting wills and trusts documents
• Step-by-step instruction for completing the entire federal estate tax return
• State-by-state analysis of trust and estate law
• Four client examples used throughout the text that provide an accessible structure and illustrate the intricacies of estate planning
• Chapter overviews, key terms, review questions, sample clauses, edited cases, chapter summaries, and end-of-chapter exercises
• Latest sample forms in the Appendix
• A manageable length that makes this book ideal for shorter courses
The carefully revised edition includes:
• The impact of Obergefell v. Hodges on wills and trusts
• Changes to WTE tax law
• The legal status of children born after the death of one or both parents (because their parents’ eggs, sperm, or fertilized eggs were frozen)
• Disclaimer trusts, asset protection trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, and dynasty trusts
• Mediation as an alternative to probate court
• The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015
• Introduction of new self-test quizzes at the end of each chapter
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||7th ed., 2016|